8(a) • HUBZone • EDWOSB
Woman-Owned • Native American-Owned • DoD IIP Eligible
River Linguistics, Inc. is a Native American woman-owned small business with two decades of industry experience.
Given our experience working both with and for government organizations, the team at River Linguistics, Inc. understands the needs of public sector clients inside and out. Our specialty in technical translations and ability to provide certified translations makes us well-suited to the needs of federal, state, and local agencies. With our unparalleled ability to leverage technology to streamline operations, we can provide high-quality solutions at highly competitive prices.
- 541930 Translation and Interpretation Services
- 541430 Graphic Design Services
- 512110 Motion Picture and Video Production
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611710 Educational Support Services
- R608 Support-Administrative: Translation and Interpreting
- R603 Support-Administrative: Transcription
- T001 Photo/Map/Print/Publication-Arts/Graphics
Certifications: 8(a), HUBZone, EDWOSB, DoD IIP
River Linguistics, Inc. is an eligible subcontractor for the Department of Defense Indian Incentive Program.